Director: Kathy Sego
Choreographer: Jason Johnson
Phone: 812.794.8730 ext. 408
Email: [email protected]
The AHS Dimensions member should be cooperative, always working with the best interest of the chorus in mind. S/he strives for the highest possible music product while developing a positive attitude to be shared and encouraged in others, and in general distinguishes him/herself by always doing the right thing at the right time.
My Goal for You: Your Transformation
· Begin Within – Place value on the development of your gifts. Practice abundance mentality. There is no limit to your growth and success.
· Develop self-discipline – Give your best effort every day, and fight the urge for accepting mediocrity.
· Set positive examples by committing to improving skills.
· Move and sing with energy and purpose.
· Model Respect for director, guest speakers, accompanist, self, and other students.
· Each rehearsal space will be designated a “negative-free zone.”
· Be on time, which means early, for EVERY rehearsal and stay present.
· Eliminate off task/distracting behaviors (even unintentional ones – example: body language)