Our Elementary School was originally built in 1957. The gymnasium was added on in 1959. An additional 8 classrooms were built in 1965. Then in 1988, the Kindergarten wing and office area were built. The remodeling process of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade classrooms took place until 1993. We currently have approximately 700 student enrolled and 65 employees in grades K-5.